Australian Tel-Tec has announced the addition of the innovative Jack Terminator™ to its LAN Tools product range. This patented product allows professionals to significantly reduce the time it takes to terminate Cat5e and Cat6 communication cables into standard wall jacks. In one simple action, 4 pairs of wires are terminated and the built-in blades cut off the excess wire, eliminating the need for a secondary trim step thus making the professional wire and cable installer’s job faster, safer and easier.
- High-grade, hardened steel frame offers superior performance and durability.
- Ratcheted action to ensure proper, consistent termination.
- Adjustment feature for extra leverage applications.
- Quick-change punch sets require no tools.
- Removable jack cradle allows for alternate lacing option.
- Punch heads can be purchased separately.
- Rubber-embedded handles provide extra comfort.
- For use with Modular Jacks including CommScope® (Systimax®, Uniprise®), Leviton®, OCC®, HellermannTyton®, Hubbell® Premise Wiring and Legrand® (Ortronics®).
- Lifetime Warranty (crimper frame only).
Discover more about the Jack Terminator™ and download the datasheet here